Wednesday, October 21, 2009

This is what I'll be watching on Friday...

These days we refer to businesspeople, but they're still nearly all men and I've never liked the macho culture that goes with it. This sketch is a good-humoured dig at all those self-important men, sitting with their laptops in the Business Class section of the plane:

*(I've just discovered that this can't be viewed outside the UK. So much for the global village. I'll try and upload a new version after the programme is broadcast)

3 comments:

Art said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Art said...

"This video is not available in your country due to copyright restrictions."

I guess I will not be watching this in any form

Steerforth said...

Silly old BBC. I'll upload another version after the programme's aired.